- We invite your online comments to the articles we post on our Web site, and we reserve the right to remove any comment at the discretion of the editors.
- All comments should be signed and include your Dartmouth affiliation (class year if alumnus/a, parent, spouse, faculty, student, etc.) if applicable.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit and understand that DAM is not responsible for content submitted by any user.
- You give DAM the permission to use the content you submit in other forms—for example, as a letter that runs in the print version of the magazine, or in reporting an article for the magazine.
- You understand that comments may appear in search results of Web search engines.
Please fill in the name field with your real name or initials. People who use their names carry on more engaging, respectful conversations.
If you wish to send a letter to the editor, click here.